Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Old American Idol Auditions

Oh, what were some of these people thinking? Some were great but you all know the main attraction are the terrible singers. And so we need a whole new word beyond "terrible" to describe how they sang...




MORE AUDITIONS:

Steven a.k.a. "Red" - "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen

Sarah Goldberg - "Dreaming" by Selena

Brenna Kynar - I think it was a Queen song

Frenchie Davis audition - "You're Gonna Love Me" (I think she was freakin' AWESOME!!!!!!!)

Melinda Doolitte - "For Once in my Life" Stevie Wonder

Kelly Clarkson - "Express Yourself" Madonna

Sanjaya & Shyamali Malakar

Matthew Miller - Kelly Clarkson song (I think, LOL)

Mario Vazquez - "Whatever Happens"

Briana Davis - Phantom of the Opera song

Anthony Fedorov - "Angel"

Katharine McPhee - "G-d Bless the Child"
ALSO: Katharine McPhee's "Somewhere Over the Rainbow"

Clay Aiken - "Always and Forever"

Ruben Studdard - "River in the Sky"

Eric Mueller - I have no clue what this guy thinks he is singing.

Jaime Lynn Ward - "Reflection"

Alaina - "Feeling Good" Michael Buble

Sherman (the guy with the petition inspired by his dying wife)

Phuong - "Dancin' in the Streets"

Marianna - "Should I Stay or Should I Go"

Sholandric - "If Ever You're in my Arms Again"

ASSORTED BAD AUDITIONS SEASON 3

Sarah Santiago - "That's the Way Love Is"

Nathaniel Golden - "My Girl" ("But... I worked really, really hard...")

Mary Roach - "I Feel the Earth Move" Carole King

Danny Parker - Forgot what the guy sang but, Simon and Randy lose it then Simon has to apologize but he does it "Simon-style"

Terra Dadonna - "Take a Good Look at Me Now"

Alexis Partee - bad sound/video quality taped off TV screen

Carrie Underwood - "I Can't Make You Love Me" Bonnie Raitt - also see American Idol 2005 Final

Anthony - "Crazy" Patsy Cline

Leandra Jackson - "Star Spangled Banner"

Deputy Brandon Groves - "I Shot the Sherrif"

Bobie May the Psychic - "I Can't Help Falling in Love Wit' You" (that's how she sang it)

Eric Lahon (and his Grandma) - "I Don't Want to Run Away"

Jessica Pontius - "Somewhere Over the Rainbow"

Melissa Considine - "How Do I Live" Trisha Yearwood

Rhonetta

Sabrina Oakley - "Lean On Me"

Zachary (who looks and sings like a girl)

ANOTHER MEDLEY OF BAD AUDITIONS

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home