Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Favorite Music Videos (so far)

I found the video on YouTube for "I Swear" and realized even though I've loved that song ever since its release, I'd never seen the video. Now it's one of my favorites because of the views it gives of the big city (well, mainly for the song, of course, but I really liked the visuals in this one and it was nice to see something done in popular music that wasn't sexist or racist or promoting violence or doing some other negative nastiness). So here's that video and as I find more videos to add to the list, I'll edit links to them in here.

MORE VIDEOS:
Patti Page - "Tennessee Waltz"
Otis Redding - "I've been loving you too long"
Otis Redding - "Try A Little Tenderness"
Otis Redding - "Sitting On The Dock of The Bay"
The Bee Gees - "Words" (1968)
BBHC / Janis Joplin - "Piece of my Heart" (1968)
Trisha Yearwood - "How Do I Live"
Leann Rimes - "Blue" - Subtitled

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home