Saturday, August 25, 2007

Mommy Mommy Jokes

Mommy, Mommy! What happened to all that dog food Fido wouldn't eat? Shut up and eat your meat loaf.

Mommy, Mommy! When are we going to have Aunt Edna for dinner? Shut up, we haven't even finished your Grandmother yet.

Mommy, Mommy! I hate my sister's guts. Shut up and eat what's put in front of you.

Mommy, Mommy! What is a deliquent child? Shut up and pass me the crowbar.

Mommy, Mommy! Are you sure this is the way to make ginger bread men? Shut up and get back in the oven.

Mommy, Mommy! Why do I have to hop everywhere? Shut up or I'll chop off the other leg!

Mommy, Mommy! Grandma's got a bruise. Shut up and eat around it!

Mommy, Mommy! What happened to all your scabs? Shut up and eat your cornflakes!

Mommy, Mommy! Grandpa's going out! Well throw some more gasoline on him then.

Mommy, Mommy! I keep running in circles. Shut up or I'll nail your other foot to the floor.

Mommy, Mommy! Can I lick the bowl? Shut up and flush.

Mommy, Mommy! I've lost my fingers! Shut up and eat your french fries!

Mommy, Mommy! Why is my hair so slimey? Shut up, you little snot.

Mommy, Mommy! I like my brother very much. All right, you can take another slice.

Find more "Mommy, Mommy jokes" HERE.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home