Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Country Western Song Generator

Welcome to the Country Western Song Machine!

This site generates random lyrics for western songs. Pretty nifty, huh?

Click the "make another!" button to make another song... based on a MAD article by Frank Jacobs.

SAMPLE SONG:

I met her in a nightmare in September;
I can still recall that purple dress she wore;
She was weighted down with Twinkies near Poughkeepsie,
and I knew I'd never rate her more than '4';
I promised her I'd warp her mind forever;
She said to me that Nixon didn't lie;
But who'd have thought she'd sky dive while in labor;
You'd think at least that she'd have said goodbye.

VISIT THIS WACKY WEBSITE AND MAKE YOUR OWN COUNTRY SONG!

I support the country western song machine

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home