Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Man Claims He Found Fried Mouse in Chips

Montana Man Claims He Found Deep-Fried Mouse in a Bag of Potato Chips

Frito-Lay Inc. says it will investigate a Havre man's "unsubstantiated claim" that he found a deep-fried mouse in a bag of barbecue potato chips.


Jack Hines, a 66-year-old former laborer and contractor, said he was snacking on the chips Tuesday when he pulled out the crispy rodent.


"Good thing I seen it. I got it all the way up to my mouth," he said. "I felt the fur, I brought it back down and just looked at it and threw it behind my back."


Frito-Lay was sending a representative to retrieve the bag and the mouse this weekend. Both will be shipped to company headquarters in Plano, Texas, for an investigation.


MORE...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home