Sunday, December 16, 2007

My Delphi Forums Sig File

I hang out at a lot of different forums at Delphi because they have every possible interest covered there. A lot of wacky people run forums at Delphi and it's a great deal of fun to be an observer to human behavior there. I've actually been able to create and flesh out characters for my writing from some of the folks who post at Delphi, especially the rabid fanatics of various political stripes.

Ha ha ha ha... the most fun I had was posting factual data on the rabid right-wing forum, "The Bully Pulpit," where they finally banned me for suggesting that people ought to follow the Golden Rule. I'd been discussing how the forum owner and her moderators permitted "pile-on thread hijacking" whenever anyone posited a middle-of-the-road or liberal or Democratic view of issues but the threads of the rabid ones were vigorously protected with constant "clean up" when the right-wing talking points were challenged.

I'd mentioned to one rabid right-winger that if he truly was the Christian he pretended to be then he believed in the Golden Rule. Makes sense, doesn't it? So... when he burst into threads with vicious personal attacks and insults and the aforementioned thread hijacking, he was proclaiming to all that was how he wished to be treated. It follows logically the concept of the Golden Rule, does it not?

So they banned me because the rabid dog whined that I'd made a terrorist threat. Ha ha ha ha ha ha... I love it. Only the brain dead would not see the humor here.

Anyway, this is the "sig file" that attaches to the bottom of all my postings in any forum at Delphi that permits sig files...

THESE COLORS DON'T RUN!!!!
If you're a proud American, too, then let's get rid of the hypocrites and liars and crooks next, election... VOTE ANYTHING BUT REPUBLICAN!
My Blogs:


READY FOR THE TRUTH? YOU'LL FIND IT HERE! YOU CAN NEVER BAN OR CENSOR THE TRUTH... IT HAS A HABIT OF SHOWING UP!
The Politics Schmalitics Blog

"Where Truth will never be silenced by liars, hypocrites, or any other hater of American values!"

Do you write? Want to write? Screenplays? Novels? Short stories? Poetry? I've got the resources for you!
The Writer Blog
"Do you write? Want to write? Screenplays? Novels? Short stories? Poetry? I've got the resources for you!"

FOR ALL WRITERS: Ideas, Challenges, Story Starters, oh man, I have a whole crapload of stuff to get the juices flowing and the batteries running!
Brain Juice Blog

FOR ALL WRITERS: Ideas, Challenges, Story Starters, oh man, I have a whole crapload of stuff to get the juices flowing and the batteries running!

LOL, if you have to ask, you probably shouldn't be here!
The Brain Farts Blog
"A little of this, a little of that... Whatever it is, it's a surefire cure for boredom!"

Osama bin Laden performs unnatural acts on camels.
The X-Shikseh Files

"A Jewish blog from a
genuine Zionist hoodlum."

ISRAEL EXISTS. DEAL WITH IT!
Spectacular Israel


Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online
Free Speech Campaign!


The last bit in there about free speech was just to tweak the beaks of the rabid dog extremists. In fact, the very last one, a smilie custom made by me, was put into my sig after a long list of links to posts of mine that had been censored by a left-wing anti-Semite who hosts a forum at Delphi. For example, he made up a bunch of crap or linked to crap from either white power websites or terrorist sponsored websites (or websites run by people who also were involved with terrorists or the general left-wing anti-Israel movement) and for every lie he posted, I would have the annoying habit of digging up the actual truth. Which he would promptly delete. LOL. So when my friend Randy started a Delphi Form to discuss Islamofacism from an American point of view, I started re-posting every censored post there with that little smilie.
Oh, man the rabid dogs sure hate you when you tell the truth and back it up. Makes me feel good all over. Proof of success comes in various forms such as the responses that include the personal attack. But, nothing beats getting banned for proof of success! Yee-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!!!! LOL LOL LOL!!!!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home