Monday, April 23, 2007

Just Bitchin' and Moanin'


I have degenerative arthritis. It's in my spine, my hips, my knees and my fingers. I'm no doctor but I suppose I have it all over, it's just that those places hurt the most often and almost all the time. Well, my lower back is a constant agony unless I take Tylenol-3.



And today was excrutiating and it actually was that muscle under my right shoulderblade. It hurt like a S.O.B. Even the Tylenol-3 didn't do much. The little vibrator pillow for your feet that a friend gave me helped a little when I put it behind my back.



What I really needed was the world's best backrub to unkink the kinks in my muscles. But, there's just me and my Mom here and she is bedridden with a lot of health problems. I take care of her.



And that's when I realized what I probably did was wrench my shoulder pulling my Mom up in her hospital bed.I know this doesn't make any sense because it doesn't make the pain go away but when I can make sense of something, I feel better. Now I know WHY I'm in so much pain and my mood has lifted. I know that's weird.



It's almost time for another pain pill. And I just picked up three or four new medications today after a doctor visit. That was funny and maybe another post sometime.



It's getting too warm in the house so I think I'll shut the heater off. As long as I stay awake and it's 11:07 PM right now, it will feel too warm but after I fall asleep when I wake up in the morning... IT'S FREEZING COLD!!!! WTF???

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home