Sunday, April 08, 2007

A Serial Killer Named "Pee Wee"

No, not the guy with the popcorn box. This is a different Pee Wee.

Donald "Pee Wee" Gaskins was the most prolific serial killer in South Carolina history. Once his brutality was unleashed, he knew no boundaries, torturing, killing, cannibalizing victims, both male and female. In his taped memoirs for the book, Final Truth by author Wilton Earl, Gaskins said, 'I have walked the same path as God, by taking lives and making others afraid, I became God's equal. Through killing others, I became my own master. Through my own power I come to my own redemption..'

Dirty magazines and a sock weren't enough for this guy? Can you imagine what happens to guys named "Pee Wee" when they get to the Big House? Ouch.

READ PEE WEE'S WHOLE SORDID STORY HERE.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home