Monday, December 19, 2005

Check out this motel

The Madonna Inn
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
From a Conversation
on my old Ezboard:

Queen Uhuru

Check out this motel

...lordy! Click on the "Sleep" link and check out some of the rooms. This place has to be the ultimate in tacky. Ya gotta love it!
www.madonnainn.com/

Sombida

OMG LOL! I couldn't stop clicking...its got to be the tackiest place I've ever see...wait a minute, so you think they're all the same three rooms, but their software changes the wall paper and color of the vinal chairs and bed spreads?

How'd you like to sleep in the cave room...kinda like a dungeon!It looks like they got a special on primary colored sinal sofas and chairs, as well as floral bedspreads and wallpaper.Try clicking on the ones at the bottom, they go so far over the top it actually starts to look surreal.

Funny Uhuru.

Queen Uhuru
There's a lot of vinyl in those rooms. Ugh. And the cave rooms? Because of all the stonework, those rooms can't have air conditioning. Talk about feeling suffocated!

specteach

And I thought Motel 6 was a dive joint! lmao!Gosh, gives me a headache looking at those colors...then again, I guess if you were smoking a 'peace pipe' would it matter? lol
Geminalayathis motel rocks! i'm seroously thinking of booking a room... which one, thats tuff..lmao!
Queen Uhuru
I think this motel looks like fun even if it is tacky. I wonder what they sell in their gift shop. I bet they even have pink flamingos in their driveway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home