Tuesday, June 13, 2006

My Cousin, Anderson Cooper

Anderson Cooper Continues To Be Everywhere
Time Andrea Sachs`
Just in case you missed Anderson Cooper in Vanity Fair, the New York Times T Magazine, in People, making the news himself at CNN, being crowned dauphin of the new media royalty, listening to his iPod,and having a best-selling book (that's already hit number one)...well, just in case you missed all that, Time has an interview.
permalink

Well, I don't know for 100% certainty that we are blood relatives, but I am a Whitney from the Eli Whitney branch of the Whitneys and I know Anderson is also a Whitney but I don't know if he's one of MY Whitneys. Both Eli Whitney and Anderson went to Yale and I know old Eli was a founding Bonesman. Don't know if Anderson was a Bonesman. If he's an Eli Whitney Whitney, then that's a probable yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home