Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm thankful that today, the pain was not excrutiating and movement was nearly normal. I only had to sit down and rest after coming home from the store and putting away the groceries. Bending, of course, has become the worst torture known to mankind. At least in my world of degenerative arthritis it is.

I am thankful my Mother had no more medical emergencies today. I am extraordinarily grateful that I got her out of the clutches of the idiot masquerading as a doctor in the emergency room of our local hospital. My Mom had a sudden and acute emergency which was "fixable" with proper care which this doctor was not willing to give. He does not see the sense in striving so hard to keep my Mother happy and healthy when it would be so much easier to just ship her off to a nursing home and have a tube down her nose the rest of her life so staff wouldn't even have to be bothered with feeding her.

My Mother is fully alert and intelligent and this would be torture. Maybe that doctor belongs at Abu Ghraib but I certainly do not.

Anyway... Found a few little goodies on the web.

MIDI File of "Turkey in the Straw"

Thanksgiving Word Search Puzzle

Thanksgiving Quiz

Thanksgiving Idea Place

From Kid's Domain:

Send/read an eCard
Crafts and recipes
Online games
PC downloads
Thanksgiving clip art
Activities and Games
Pictures to print and color
Mazes
Word puzzles
Turkey tales
Books to read
Riddles and jokes
Thanksgiving History
Photo Tips
Other Thanksgiving sites

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home